Friday, March 5, 2010

What are your plans for the weekend?

This weekend is going to be so fun! Today i have a game against coral springs i think were going to win. Then later Brandon Bloomquist is coming over for dinner so he can meet my parents, am so nervous! Then after that i am going to my friend Katelyn's house and were gonna hang out i don't know what were going to do its usually boring but i promised her wede hang out so i really don't have a choice. Saturday am going to tan and get ready for Nina's birthday party thing. I have to tan cause my dress is black and it makes me look really white. Then on Sunday i am hanging out with Brandon again. I think we are either going to the beach or watching a movie. Whichever one we decide. But its going to be really fun and i cant wait for the weekend to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment