Monday, March 15, 2010

how was your weekend?

My weekend was so fun! Friday night i wen to Brus room with Brandon, Harper, Harper's boyfriend, and Nicole. Saturday i went to the beach with Rachael it wasn't that hot but i got a really bad sunburn so did Daniel Donnely and Brandon though. Then we all went back to my pool and hung out their till like six. Daniel wanted to meet my mom so we went back to my house, he calls her momma surprise. Then Me and Brandon went to Tradewinds and played kickball with Nicole, Harper, her boyfriend, Brandon, Mikey, and some other people. It was pretty fun, after that we went to dairy queen. Sunday i had to clean and do errands with my mom. I hung out with Erik Fisher and his sister for a bit and their coming over next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment