Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3 thigs i wanna do before i graduate highschool

Three things i wanna do before i graduate is go on a road trip with my friends, Hit a home run, and have a party. I wanna go on a road trip because their so fun. Am going to go with 5 of my closest friends, even though we have to wait to get our license's. I wanna go to the coolest places in America am not sure were but ill figure it out. Before i graduate i want to hit a home run, i don't know how far the fence is but it doesn't look that far. By the end of my senior year i better have hit one over the fence. Also i want to have a party, i love going to party's. But my mom doesn't let me have them because she doesn't wanna get in "trouble." But by the end of high school i am going to have my own and its gonna be so much fun. And those are the three things i want to do before i graduate high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment